In 2017, MLK Day falls on Monday, January 16, the day before the official start of the 2017 Spring Semester. We will mark January 16 with a candlelit prayer service in the Main Building at 11:00 p.m. to which all are invited. Given that it will be busy week for everyone as we begin a new semester, we are designating the week of January 22 as Walk the Walk Week.…
Mon Jan 16, 2017
Monday, Jan. 16; 11 p.m.
Originally published at news.nd.edu.…
Tue Jan 17, 2017
First day of classes for the second semester!!
Originally published at al.nd.edu.…
Mon Jan 23, 2017
Kicking off the week will be a campus-wide MLK Celebration Luncheon and program in the University’s Joyce Center from 11:30 to 1:30 p.m. on Monday, January 23, to which students, faculty and staff are invited. This is a free but ticketed event; more information can be found below about the luncheon.
Members of the Notre Dame community who are not able to attend the campus-wide luncheon are invited, as they were last year, to gather with friends and colleagues for lunch in the dining halls to continue the day’s conversations. There is no charge for lunch upon presentation of a Notre Dame ID.…
Thu Mar 30, 2017
- Mehdi Azaiez, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Enno Dango, University of Notre Dame
- Mun’im Sirry, University of Notre Dame
- Mourad Takawi, University of Notre Dame
- Deborah Tor, University of Notre Dame
- Lailatul Fitriyah, University of Notre Dame
- Marcin Grodzki, University of Warsaw
- Anna Moreland, Villanova University
- Gabriel Said Reynolds, University of Notre Dame
- Hussein Abdulsater, University of Notre Dame
Fri Apr 7, 2017
Dean John McGreevy will honor the accomplishments of undergraduate students in the College of Arts and Letters by hosting a reception for students completing a senior thesis project, as well as their thesis advisers and/or mentors.
Originally published at al.nd.edu…